Advanced Doppler Webinar
- Brand: Heska vet Academy
- Availability: In Stock
Advanced Doppler with June Boon and Sonya Gordon BSc, DVM, DVSc, Diplomate ACVIM Cardiology - Pre Recorded CE Credits: 6
This CE course will address advanced Doppler techniques and diagnostics. At the conclusion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Evaluate diastolic function as it applies to cardiomyopathies in cats.
- Evaluate of left ventricular filling pressure and the risk for development of congestive heart failure in dogs.
- Evaluate systolic function beyond fractional shortening and systolic chamber size.
- Determine the presence of subclinical dilated cardiomyopathy in dogs.
- Assess the risk of thrombus development in cats with cardiomyopathy.
- Use echocardiographic methods to evaluate for the presence and severity of pulmonary hypertension when there is no tricuspid or pulmonary insufficiency.
- Attendees should be able to obtain a basic 2D echocardiographic study and have basic knowledge and experience in color flow and spectral Doppler.
Registration to this CE course includes 3 months access.